Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Toast N' Jams

Last weekend we were visiting my parents in Muskegon. They took us out to breakfast at the cutest little restaurant, Toast N' Jams. Unfortunately, I got there without my camera. :( It's not a huge place, but it's full of people and energy! It's got a cool retro feel, complete with a Route 66 mural. My husband and I had omelettes, which were both delish! My mom had stuffed hashbrowns and my dad had a belgian waffle with pecans. Yum! My son, well he had cocoa krispies...



It gets busy, so get there before or after the rush to avoid a wait. They're also open for lunch.

I've already decided that the next time we go there for breakfast, I'm trying the strawberry cheesecake pancakes!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I want to remember 'Toast 'N' Jam, for when I am over the way!

    ReplyDelete