Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Congratulations to Zingerman's and Grand Traverse Pie Company!

These two staples of Michigan food are both featured in this month's "O" magazine as outstanding online food stores! Here's a link to the online list of featured sites. If anyone has a copy of the magazine, let us know how you liked the article. In the meantime, I'm going to stock up on pie at Grand Traverse Pie Co., and all kinds of deli goodness at Zingerman's!
If you've never tried either place, I highly recommend them both! Zingerman's and Zingerman's Roadhouse are both in Ann Arbor. Grand Traverse Pie Co. has several locations throughout Michigan (and beyond!).

3 comments:

  1. Love going to Ann Arbor for my Zingermans fix! And I'm so lucky Grand Traverse Pies are available at my favorite grocery store-Hillers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? I didn't know they were at Hiller's! Now I have to go to the grocery store!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pie company! Comfort food at its best!

    ReplyDelete