Friday, January 8, 2010

A Great Resource for Southeast Michigan Parents



Metroparent magazine is one of my parenting essentials. This monthly publication is available for FREE at many locations throughout the metro Detroit area. In addition to helpful and informative articles, each issue contains a calendar of family-friendly local events. Every month I find events that my family and I can enjoy. Some of the events are free, others may have a nominal cost. Their website is also a treasure trove of events and other resources. If you need to find an idea for a birthday party, a summer camp or a preschool, you can find directories on the Metroparent website. They also have directories for bowling alleys, museums and libraries. I can't say enough to promote Metroparent! I look forward to that calendar of events every month!

I don't know if other metro areas have similar resources. Let me know if your community has a publication like this and I'll pass it along!

No comments:

Post a Comment